Friday, March 6, 2009 ;
9:04 PM
Hi everyone,



Today's a half-day! Hurray! Finally a half-day at last! After lunch, I went to play soccer outside class. I was really darn tired after playing soccer but I still have softball training, from 1.30-5.30! I was sweating out in the hot sun for a freaking long time, but I still like playing softball. Softball is the best CCA, unlike uniformed groups where you just do drills, which I find really boring. Because I spent four whole hours out in the sun throwing, catching and batting. The seniors trained us today because they had no tournament on. I was really worn out by the time I reached home. I would be going to bed before 10 tonight.





Adrian


Mission Acomplished


Master Cheif
Marine Tag Number: 1I307;

Marine's Extra Info;

Mail ;

War Cries;

Marine's Squad ;
link
link
link

Officers;
Modifications ( Names Image Positions ) | Matthew
Template |
kathleen

Previous Missions ;
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009