Tuesday, March 31, 2009 ;
10:23 PM
Today, I was not feeling so comfortable before I went to school, had a funny headache plus a mild cough and a runny nose. We are supposed to write at least 5 posts to get ACE, so I am doing it know. I was actually supposed to do the discussion questions with Rayson but somehow, his chess instructor wanted to meet him suddenly, so we had to do it fast during lunchtime, Rayson was left with around 10 minutes to eat. Then, some of us went to the com lab to do our IS. I was not good at multimedia and although I took quite a long time to do it, it was still not perfect. I was really having a bad headache when I was having tution and when I got home, I found out that I had a fever. After taking some medicine, I felt a lot better. I managed to complete some homework at night.


Mission Acomplished


Master Cheif
Marine Tag Number: 1I307;

Marine's Extra Info;

Mail ;

War Cries;

Marine's Squad ;
link
link
link

Officers;
Modifications ( Names Image Positions ) | Matthew
Template |
kathleen

Previous Missions ;
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009