Saturday, April 4, 2009 ;
11:44 PM
Sorry, yesterday I came back home too late to post anything. So several friends of mine, Jaron, Reynold and Zhen Jie came to my house to play at around 5.00 before going to watch the Tan Kah Kee show. We played softball for a while and after eating dinner we played halo 3. Later my Mum fetched us to Victoria Theater to watch the Tan Kah Kee show. The show was not bad actually and there were several touching scenes too. The acting was quite good too. After it ended, my Mum also helped to fetch me and Zhen Jie back. (Zhen Jie was my cousin actually, and I did not know till this year) So today, I went to another friend, Samuel'house to do stuff on Project's Day and we completed our Power Point Presentation. After getting home, I played my PSP and did some homework. That's about all.
Adrian
Mission Acomplished