Monday, May 25, 2009 ;
9:17 PM
I'm finally posting after such a long time. [I was lazy(= ]
Today, we played a ileague match against 1I1, we drew with them, 1-1!!!!!
I wasn't really happy with the score, but maybe we could have done better. I don't think we should try to get a win against 1I1. 1I4 got beaten last week by 1I1 2-1, and 1I4 is already a very good team.
My cousin, Zheng Jie, is in 1I1 and he is a really good player. He has scored many goals. He is a powerful rammer, today, he told me that he rammed a ball into some guy's face so hard that the guy broke his nose. =) So, maybe, I should be satisfied with the score. It's good that we did not lose. Personally, I think that this match is a very decent one. 1I1 had good defending and scoring skills. We put up a very tough fight. I was a defender and I defended in the first half and the last part of the second half. Yipin and I were defenders and Justin and Aloysius Poh were strikers.
Aloysius Poh scored a goal in the first half. We managed to survive half time without conceding a single goal. Yipin defended very well. Zheng Jie's ramming shots were blocked by Lung.
In the fist part of the second half, I did not play. Matthew and Aloysius Oh were defenders and we had the same strikers. Zheng Jie managed to get pass our defenders and equalised. Later, Matthew was subbed out and I was subbed in. Luckily, we did not concede any more goals.
1I4 won 1I2 4-0!!!!! This was good news as I was hoping 1I4 to win.
Mission Acomplished