Tuesday, July 21, 2009 ;
5:44 PM
Wow, posting after such a long time! Just knew that we had to post 10 posts by week 5! So, I guess I got to post more. Plus, the stuff that I posted for E-Learning was not counted! My softball training started, finally because it was cancelled due to the H1N1. It was quite boring during the last few weeks actually. There are also several cases of students who have H1N1 here in Hwa Chong. I am just glad that I resume training because it keeps you fit and healthy.
Last week, we were supposed to have an ileague match against 2I1 but they did not turn up. It was the first ileague match for the term. They later explained to us that their captain had not told them that they had a match. Most of us were quite furious at their irresponsibility. We had waited for quite some time at the street soccer court for them and yet they did not turn up. Later, it was declared by the ileague officials that that match was a walkover and we had "won" 5-0. This helped us to cover up our goal difference. However, some of us were disappointed that we did not get a chance to play. We are currently third. We have a high chance of remaining third provided that we do not lose or draw the next few matches. We are going to play 2I4 this week and 1I4 next week.
Oh yeah and this Thursday, our PE lessons would be on swimming, but I think that only 40 or less than 40 minutes of swimming is really not enough to fully exercise your body. :)
Mission Acomplished